Pistol Pwnage Pistol Pwnage

Um...

I actually don't know why, but I like it very much. Apart from that I think it's kinda funny in some way. Nice for your first flash, though.

IThinkImDrunk responds:

You like it because it's awesome!
Thanks for the positive review hehe.

Violent life chapter:2 Violent life chapter:2

Good job

I think it was your best flash so far. It still has some mistakes, but I'm certain your submissinons will improve in the future. Make more!

Retrato responds:

Yea i know!
Im making a remake of Violent life chapter:1 and its going to be ANIMATED!
Im working on it with Capn chaos so it wont be a solo flash.
But yea it will be animated. :)

Retratos Christmas Retratos Christmas

Nice

You should really replace "slide show" with animation next time. Apart from that is pretty cool so you get 10.

Retrato responds:

Sorry about that slide show thing.
But yea i dint really put that much efort into this.
But its still a preaty good movie. :)

NOTE:I dint put efort cuz i thought it was going to get Blammed.

Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

funny

Very funny game, great parody. Make him happy is impossible, right?

HeRetiK responds:

well duh ;)

New to Newgrounds (Beta) New to Newgrounds (Beta)

recommended

Good introduction, very useful for the new members. Many more people should check this out, though.

space game :D space game :D

quite good

It's pretty cool little game. I haven't found any mistakes, but you should still spend some more time on graphics and different levels or something like that cos it gets boring very quickly.

.:Wherever She Is FULL:. .:Wherever She Is FULL:.

Good...very good actually

Great techno, I liked the pace and melody that didnn't get repetitive. I wonder why does it have kinda low score. Anyway, good job and continue cos I'd like to hear more like that from you.

==(Climbing a Snow Mounta ==(Climbing a Snow Mounta

Well...

Great song as I expected. I listen it over and over again, but I can't find any mistakes or something that would bother me. I can't understand why do you get scores like 8 or 9 from the others because your songs are just perfect. Every new tune you submit goes to my favs, though. Continue in that way...apart from that I'm the owner of your heart now. =)

Buoy responds:

>:(

Come on, I know there's SOMETHING negative you can comment about it. Come on now, think hard.

Nah, only kidding thanks for the lovely review again alcohol1 <3

{dj-Nate} Always Here {dj-Nate} Always Here

Cheerful

It was worth your work because it sounds awesome. Nice melody, the song is kind of trance that I love. Good work!